Gallery Shows are held at the WVAL Gallery at the Wimberley Community Center, 14068 Ranch Rd 12. As a WVAL member you are both invited and urged to submit works for these juried shows. Following is permanent information:
- All show openings are on a Friday and shows end on a Tuesday.
- Submissions for each show are on the Tuesday morning at the Community Center(from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.) prior to the show opening. Any submissions after 11 a.m. will not be accepted.
- There is a $20 fee to submit up to four pieces of your artwork.
- A prospectus and submission form for each show is available on here.
- Please read the show guidelines on the prospectus before submitting your artwork.
- Art Work accepted into each show must be picked up by 10 a.m. on the Show End Date.
WVAL Members Juried Exhibition November 8, 2017 through January 2, 2018 Juror: Jeff Dell Artist and Professor at Texas State University San Marcos, Texas Awards: Best in Show $200, Second Place $100, Third Place $50 Up to 6 honorable mentions are possible Calendar Tuesday, November 7– 8:00-11:00am – Deliver Entries to the Wimberley Community […]